Now, after much hard work over these past couple of months, I’m excited to say that we (my partner Matty and I) have made this dream a reality.
The Mindfulness Summit (31 Days of Mindfulness) is a FREE 31-day online conference this October 1-31st, giving you the opportunity to learn mindfulness from the comfort of your own home, from some of the world’s most respected teachers.
I’ve gathered for you, 31 world-renowned mindfulness experts including Jon Kabat-Zinn, Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Joseph Goldstein Ruby Wax, Arianna Huffington and more – to share their tips, stories and some of the best ways to incorporate mindfulness into your life.
As part of the 31 Days of Mindfulness, we’ll also be sharing our best tips for mindfulness, wellness and meditation, as well as setting small challenges for you throughout the month – and these are all designed to be easy, accessible, and something you can slip into your daily routine.
Join us for daily mindfulness practices, interviews and presentations. You’ll learn how to transform your inner world to a place of greater wholeness and ease, handling life’s challenges with more wisdom and skill.
By the end of the summit you will have learned how to integrate mindfulness more fully into daily life. For those of you already practicing mindfulness, you’ll gain powerful insights into how to deepen your practice and ‘live and breathe it’ in daily life.
The Mindfulness Summit is a not-for-profit project, with a mission to make mindfulness mainstream. The summit aims to create a global community of people bringing mindfulness into their lives, whilst making a positive impact on the lives of others.
This is why all monies raised from the summit project will be going to mindfulness based charities, including Breathworks, The Oxford Mindfulness Centre and Mindfulness in Schools; charities all working in the field to further mindfulness research and teaching.
So join me for a mindful October. Be still. Recharge. Reconnect. Your mindfulness journey can start right now.
How It Works:
1. Every day in October there will be new interviews, presentations and meditation sessions uploaded to TheMindfulnessSummit.com
2. Register for free on the website to gain access to everything.
3. Sign up for the newsletter and follow Mrs Mindfulness on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the 31 Days of Mindfulness Challenge, extra summit content, opportunites to chat with the speakers, mindfulness tips and more!
4. Become a more mindful, meditative version of you.
How to take part:
1. Register on TheMindfulnessSummit.com for updates on the challenge and the summit.
3. Use the hashtag #MindfulnessSummit to join in on the conversation – see what other people are saying and get involved.
4. Stay tuned to this newsletter for bonus tips, the best mindfulness articles and extra updates.
Register your place here and I look forward to seeing you at the summit!
With Warmth -Melli